- BestrepsAsked on July 05, 2017 at 07:10 PM
Take photo widget is not uploading photos into the spreadsheet. Any timeframe when this erros will be fixed ?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 09:03 PM
I have just tested and I can see the uploaded photos are sent to the spreadsheet; however, do note that they are not displayed as images, you can only find the link in the widget's cell:
If you are not seeing the links sent to the spreadsheet, please try re-integrating your form, do let us know how it goes.
- BestrepsAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 11:49 AM
Yes, I can see the link however, the photos are not opening.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 01:30 PM
I have checked the links on my example and I can see they work fine, but you need to copy the links and paste them in a new tab:
I will forward this to our second level in order to know if this can be changed to show the link only or show the files's name as a link so you click on it and the file gets downloaded.
We will let you know as soon as we get any update about it.
- BestrepsAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 03:47 PM
Yes, it just shows the file's name and don't get files downloaded.
Thank you so much!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 04:01 PM
May we get a screenshot about how it shows on your end?
This guide will help you uploading the image with your next reply: How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
Also, did you try re-integrating your form?
The data should be passed including both, the file's name as well as the file's link, if this is only showing up the file's name without any link, then there must be an error.
Looking forward to your response.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 05:27 PM
Simply remove the integration:
And integrate back again. On regards of the required validation failing, that will be addressed on the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1193028
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 06:26 PM
This has been already reported via this thread, you will notified once it gets fixed.
- GMFStructuralAnswered on July 10, 2017 at 02:36 PM
Good afternoon JotForm support friends. Any update on this issue yet? This widget is essential for my company's new paper to digital conversion process.
Thanks in advance for any updates you can share
- AIDANAnswered on July 10, 2017 at 05:18 PM
Please note that this issue got assigned a developer and has an important priority. We will be notified of any progress via this thread.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
- BestrepsAnswered on July 11, 2017 at 01:43 PMHello,
Thank you for the feedback.
- inkoblAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 02:21 PM
- GMFStructuralAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 02:27 PM
Can we please get an update on this JotForm support? Would it help if we open new support threads to maybe get some other support eyes on the problem? As previously stated, this widget is critical to my company's efforts to go from paper to digital and we have been at a standstill now for 3 weeks.
An official update on the issue would be greatly appreciated.
- AIDANAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 02:55 PM
I have checked the issue and unfortunately it's not resolved yet.
Although we would be notified of any progress, I am sending an information request to the assigned developer.
Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.