- bvc1311Asked on August 08, 2012 at 05:51 AM
I have the following form: http://form.jotformeu.com/form/22197951348361
As you can see, that form have a matrix. The problem is that I can't get the data from the matrix by POST. I want to save the data in a database ordered by days.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 06:55 PM
- bvc1311Answered on August 09, 2012 at 10:55 AM
Thanks for your help NeilVicente, it worked!
- bvc1311Answered on August 10, 2012 at 12:29 PM
I have anoher question about this subject. In my form, I have the days in the left column. When I post the data from the matrix, the array positions are 0, 1, 2, etc.
The problem is, I want those days to save them in the database. For example:
Day 1 - Morning, Afternoon
Day 20 - Evening
I want the 1 and the 20. It's possible to get them?
- johncausingAnswered on August 11, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Hi. You can visit this link to insert form submission to the database: http://www.jotform.com/help/126-How-to-Insert-or-update-form-submissions-to-your-MySQL-database-using-PHP - I hope that helps.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 11, 2012 at 03:12 AM
Hello bvc1311. Upon testing, I see a problem in identifying the matrix data in the array. I will inform the developers of this matter. We'll keep you posted as soon as we get updates.
Thanks for your patience.
- bvc1311Answered on August 14, 2012 at 07:30 AM
johncausing, thanks for your help, but that topic don't have the answer to this question.
Thanks liyam, I'm waiting. Hope you can fix that.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 14, 2012 at 05:38 PM
Once we get any more information for you, we will let you know by updating this thread.
Thank you for cooperation.