- galaawardsAsked on July 06, 2017 at 09:23 AM
In the previous version there was a link to configure which cards are accepted. Can't find this link in the version I am using
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 12:07 PM
This option was available in JotForm version 3:
But it is not available in JotForm version 4. I will forward a request to have this option also available for V4. You will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed.
- galaawardsAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 12:43 PMI knew that in version 3 was available. I fixed it by turning to V3,
re-configuring credit cards, and then returning to V4. A loss of time. It is
incredible how new versions are being done without keeping previous
features. It seems that you as well as many other software houses- are more
interested in enhancing the layout instead of enhancing the features and
having more friendly interfaces. My conclusion is that new versions are
being done without exchanging ideas with the customers and therefore having
no clue on whats really needed. These are my two cents.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 01:48 PM
Thanks for your feedback. This has been already sent to our developers. You will be notified here if there is any progress on the implementation of this feature for the current version.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 08, 2017 at 09:25 AM
This option is now available for V4.
Hope you like this good news today.
- galaawardsAnswered on July 08, 2017 at 12:43 PMThis is great. And congrats for such a speedy addition!