- hceestAsked on July 06, 2017 at 10:26 AM
When the user gets to the video on the second page of the form, nothing plays. If I copy the url in the widget, it opens the video. I've even tried adding a new widget and the same thing occurred. Please advise.Page URL:
- hceestAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 12:00 PM
To add, when viewing in IE, the end user gets a Bad gateway error from embed.jotform.io
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 01:39 PM
You need to paste the public link of your video into the Wistia widget:
In order to get the public link of your Wistia video, please check this guide: https://wistia.com/doc/social-sharing
- hceestAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 01:55 PM
That's already the case - still no video.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 02:24 PM
Thanks for updating us. I can see it is not even working in the form demo: http://www.jotform.co/form/33302746664859
I will report this to our widgets team to have it fixed.
On regards of displaying the video in the form, while the Wistia widget gets fixed, please embed it using the the Iframe widget: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/iframe_embed