- Katie ClayAsked on August 08, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Is there a way to customize the folder name for the dropbox integration? Currently its a random number. I have the Unique ID form enabled on my test form and was wondering if there is a way to have the folder name correspond to the Unique ID or possibly another field from the form?
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 04:33 PM
Sorry, folder customization is allowed, but is limited. JotForm submissions are always stored in this file hierarchy
--- Form Name/Title
--- Specified Folder Name (taken from field values)
Submission data PDF (same file name as folder)
As you can see from the diagram above, only the 3rd level folder name is customizable.
1. Go to My Forms page, click the form in question
2. Click Submissions button in the toolbar
3. Inside your submissions page, click the small gear icon located at the right side of the page, under the Delete button
4. Choose Manage Integration. A new popup shall appear.
5. Choose which field input you want to name your submission folders to. Click Complete