- lozannoAsked on August 08, 2012 at 03:09 PM
Hi, Im doing a form for my restaurant, In the future I would like the report data graphic display only certain date range.
Because now, all data are together, but in the future would separate the info of a specific month for example.
Is this possible?
Thank you for your help
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 04:02 PM
Yes this is possible.
You can be able to do partial downloading of your form's submission report, see the link below;
- lozannoAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 05:25 PM
Thank you. Not usefull. What I need is the graphic report choosing date range. But I will download the EXCEL and then to do the report just in excel.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 06:13 PM
As far as I know, there is no way to set the Time Frame for Visual Report.
I have submit a feature request ticket, but I do not know when or if that request will be processed.
We will update this thread if we get any news for you.
- instantesAnswered on April 06, 2013 at 09:50 PM
Hi, I also need this feature urgently.
It shouldn't be so difficult to build and it is very useful.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 07, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Hello Pedro. I have increased the priority of this feature request. We'll let you know as soon as we have updates on this matter.
Thanks for your patience and support.
- BenAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 10:04 AM
Yes, it has. Please do note that this is a thread from 2012, with last reply in 2013.
As it is very old thread I have moved your question to a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/702505 where we will share with you how to do this.
In short - Yes it is possible - will answer your new thread shortly with the "How?" :)