- cglassAsked on August 08, 2012 at 04:01 PM
What is the best way to do the following:
1. Have a condition for one section? I have five sections with the same questions for each area and I have to create a condition for each one. (Section Goals and Objectives)
2. I am having someone put in information regarding how many times and I was wondering if I could ask them how many they need and have a condition bring the amount of lines in. For example, If they say there is five examples, then when they select 5, they will get five lines. (Section SDI)
Please see the form here: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/21904009006947
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 05:38 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I am afraid that we do not have any easy solution for that case.
1. You can duplicate your form fields one by one, and then use Show conditions to show needed fields for each Goal option.
We have plans to improve Conditional Logic feature. For example, we hope to implement multiple "Then" options for one condition, however, I can not provide any ETA on this.
2. It is possible to achieve something similar using Show conditions, but unfortunately you will have to add a lot of conditions. Please take a look at the following thread:
There is no way to generate the fields automatically for now.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.