- nildamedyaAsked on July 07, 2017 at 11:16 AM
My form is giving a connection error. Can you help me please?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 01:23 PM
I checked your page and the form is loading on my end:
If this is still not the case on your end, let us know and we will take another look.
- Murat AlbayrakAnswered on July 08, 2017 at 01:51 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 08, 2017 at 03:37 AM
Have you removed JotForm from your webpage already? I did check your website and though there is a form embedded but it is not JotForm. Please check the screenshot below:
We will wait for your response.
- nildamedyaAnswered on July 08, 2017 at 04:13 AMYes i have to remove it. My clients could not send files.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 08, 2017 at 05:29 AM
It is likely a network/ISP problem. We have a similar problem before with providers like Turkcell and KabloNet. Please try this form URL instead of the original that is provided by the form builder; https://www.jotform.com/63302913703347. Let us know if it's the same.