- mosby_mAsked on July 07, 2017 at 11:47 AM
I've had 3 submissions since yesterday and my submissions are still showing as 0 and I have the paypal receipts showing that people have ordered.Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 01:48 PM
I did check your form's submission page and it seems the submissions ended up in "incomplete payments" and you have manually marked them as completed. Is that correct?
The submission data you have in your form seems to be completed manually. Please check the screenshot below:
Please note that when users submit your form, they are redirected to PayPal checkout page for payments. If your user do not settle the payment, that submission is marked as "Incomplete Payments".
I would suggest you to please take a look at the following guide for more information on incomplete payments: https://www.jotform.com/help/272-Paypal-Incomplete-Payments-FAQ
Have you received these payments in your PayPal account? If you have received the payments in your PayPal account that means the IPN of your PayPal account is disabled. I would suggest you to please enable IPN of your PayPal account and that should solve your problem. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/276-How-to-Enable-IPN-on-your-Paypal-Account
- mosby_mAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 02:43 PMHello, I did manually submit them. I have spoken with all those that order (2 of which I processed/ordered myself to monitor) and they completed the payment process with paypal after submitting the forma and then received (I did as well) the notice after submitting the order and completing payment saying thank you your has been submitted. But none of the payments have shown on paypal or been removed from the accounts yet.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 04:29 PM
So, you have not received the payments in your PayPal account? If you have not enabled IPN, which is a POST message sent by PayPal whenever a transaction is completed on their side, we would suggest you to do it.
- mosby_mAnswered on July 10, 2017 at 12:43 PMWe are really having a lot of trouble with this app and I don’t think we will use it any further or in the future again. The email is correct for our PayPal account and the IPN is enabled and the payments are still not going through and our paypal account is perfectly fine and we’ve tried other tools such as donations, etc.. and it’s working fine with that and other apps we’ve used. I just want to make sure that if we delete the submissions we have currently(that not one payment has gone through with) that it won’t charge them later since we’ve just completed all of them? We are going to run there payment with a different method and I want to ensure that they won’t be getting charged twice
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 10, 2017 at 02:10 PM
No, completing the form will not trigger any payment as there was no payment information to begin with. Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.