- nancwinnAsked on July 07, 2017 at 12:21 PM
I integrated Insightly with JotForm, but encountered an error message when attempting to submit a form (attached). My goal is that whenever a form has been completed and submitted, the information will be imported to Insightly AND creates a NEW Project.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 12:39 PM
You should remove the integration and add it again.
- nancwinnAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 12:43 PM
I've tried removing the integration. Clearing my browser's cache. Generating a new Insightly API key and added the integration again. Still receiving an error message. It's slightly different though ".... position 57" now, not 24
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 02:30 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused.
I have cloned your form and integrated with Insightly, I just mapped two fields and the integration worked fine:
I would suggest you to map the same field's type, for example, map the checkbox field from JotForm with the checkbox field in Insightly.
I would also recommend you to remove the current integration and try mapping only some fields, please let us know if the issue persists.
- nancwinnAnswered on July 11, 2017 at 09:30 AM
Thank you for further investigating my issue.
Just to clarify:
1. Do I need to match EVERY line in my form to a line in Insightly as well?
2. I'm trying to integrate with my PROJECT list in Insightly - is this not possible? I want the 'Lab Name' to match and be the name of the Project to-be created in Insightly upon form completion.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 11, 2017 at 11:06 AM
1. It is not required to match all fields from your form, you could only match the needed fields, for example, you could mach one field only:
2. I have checked your form and found that you have successfully selected the "Project" list, do note that you can send information to any list in your Insightly account.
I have just submitted your form and noticed the "Oops!" error still shows, does it work when you select a different list?
Please, try selecting another list and mapping just some fields, let us know if submissions are sent.
We will wait for your response.
- nancwinnAnswered on July 12, 2017 at 11:36 AM
1. I selected a different list, "Contact" and was able to successfully submit a form. Why do I encounter an error with the "Project" list? And how do I resolve this error?
2. I was hoping that upon form submission, the integration will create a new Contact in Insightly AND would retain all details gathered from the form as a document and stored in the Contact's files. [pictured below]
-For instance, when I submitted the form I received an email with all the fields/ information that the user had filled out [pictured below]. I'm aiming for that same view of information saved as a document and saved in the Contact's files. [pictured above]
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 12, 2017 at 02:18 PM
1. I have been testing and I can see the same error while integrating a cloned form of yours; however, I'm not sure if the issue happens due to the "Lab Name" field since I can see that even matching this field only the issue happens.
I think the issue might be related to the field "Lab Name" since I have added a new field, named the same and added the same properties and the integration worked fine.
I would suggest you to do the same, please try adding a new field and name it the same:
And set up the integration based on this newly added field:
This is how it should work:
If this works, you could confirm this happens only with that field, please let us know how it goes.
2. This question seems different so in order to assist you better I have moved it to a different thread, we will assist you as soon as possible here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1197608
- nancwinnAnswered on July 12, 2017 at 02:43 PM
I followed the steps provided in your last update and SUCCESS!!! yay! Thank you so much for working with me to get this issue resolved!!