- skylinebillingAsked on July 07, 2017 at 12:36 PM
- skylinebillingAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 01:02 PM
I have reintegrated the google sheet and still not working.
- skylinebillingAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 01:10 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 02:39 PM
I have checked your spreadsheet and it seems private, could you please share us the form integrated with that sheet?
We will send the missing submissions, you could also test the integration after that and let us know if the issue persists.
We will wait for your response.
- skylinebillingAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 03:44 PMI could not wait for a response so I had to clone the form, reintegrate
with Google sheet and transfer information from previous sheet. This seems
to a be a continuing and random issue with Google Sheet integration.
Kevin Monson, CFO
Skyline Billing, LLC
NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is intended only
for the recipient named. This communication may contain protected
information covered by federal confidentiality rule (CFR, Part 2) and the
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA),
governing drug or alcohol abuse programs. You are hereby notified that the
dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is prohibited
unless further disclosure is expressly permitted by the written consent of
the person to whom it pertains or as otherwise permitted by rule 42 CFR,
Part 2 or HIPAA. If you received this information in error, please notify
the sender by return correspondence immediately
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 05:06 PM
It does look like my colleague followed up with your previous response and was awaiting follow up. In any case, let us know if the new form disconnects and we can check the integration on our end. Usually we can push the missing submissions to the sheet.