- gena_kayAsked on July 07, 2017 at 02:27 PM
I've created a form. Can I give the ability to add attachments?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 04:17 PM
What you can do is to upload your file to your own server, or any third party cloud storage provider such as Google Drive, and add the link to your file in your form:
- gena_kayAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 04:43 PMThanks. I did that but the link didn’t go to the SERVICES page, it went back to the top of the Home page.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 06:00 PM
Not sure what you mean by that, I could not find any link in your form: http://www.jotform.us/form/71875521478163
What is the direct download link to your file?
- gena_kayAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 06:43 PMTry it again. I just relinked so you can see what’s happening. Go to ABOUT US>in the content section it says See our SERVICES (hyperlink)> Then you are back to the home page and not the SERVICES page.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 10:31 PM
I think you were referring to your website page URL and not on your form.
I still cannot find any text link in your form. Can you please provide clarity to your requirement.
Just in case you are not aware also, it is possible to attached file in the form Autoresponder Email.
You can see the feature option in the Advanced settings of the Autoresponder.
We will wait for your updated response.