- ngmsysAsked on July 07, 2017 at 03:02 PM
1. I can't save options. F.E. "Show empty decimal places" It's not about external widgets, It's about core functionality of your service.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 07, 2017 at 03:09 PM
I forwarded this thread to our backend team for further checking.
We'll inform you here about the progress of the resolution.
Thank you for your patience.
- ngmsysAnswered on July 09, 2017 at 04:31 PM
The problem is happened when we try to change formula and\or option.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 09, 2017 at 05:09 PM
Our colleague Nik_C was able to reproduced the reported issue and have already submitted a bug ticket report to our higher team support.
We will let you know here once we have fixed it. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- JotForm DevelopercemAnswered on July 12, 2017 at 10:35 AM
The problem has been fixed.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patient.
Have a nice day!
- ngmsysAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 06:03 AM
And what about the same problem with widgets?
It's not possible to save value of options (Hide unchecked items) for checklists.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 08:23 AM
Please refer to the relevant thread about the Checklist widget issue here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1193378
You can post your update on that thread instead and we will attend to it as soon as we can.