- RaibeaversAsked on August 08, 2012 at 09:27 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 09:39 PM
Our chat is enabled based on Staff availability .
However, drop your concern or request here and we will do our best to assist you
- RaibeaversAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 10:02 PM
its ok, we reconnected, then we got lost again but i am very happy so far witj the help, thanks
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 08, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Very glad to hear that, feel free to ask for help whenever you need it!
- RaibeaversAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 11:26 AMI do have a question, I see that our plan allows us up to 10 payments (paypal I assume, that’s what we use) is this correct? Once we get our new company running more business, we will be having more than 10 payment transactions per month. In the meantime, if by chance there were 11 transactions right now that we didn’t anticipate, will you notfy us of the 11th? So we will know its time to upgrade.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 01:38 PM
Yes, free plans allow up to 10 payments. You should recieve a warning email message before your account reach that limit , so you'll know when it will be time to upgrade