- delucaAsked on August 09, 2012 at 03:15 AM
I would like to create email filters in Gmail, the problem is that all the email notification titles appear as "JotForm", where can I change this please?
I would like to create 3 distinct titles for 3 types of email notification so they go into different email boxes.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 04:59 AM
You can change the subject of the notification email for each form by doing the following:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Change the Subject field
6. Finish and Save your form.
Hope this help and if you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again.