- nrdadminAsked on July 09, 2017 at 04:02 PM
On my form 71885757756174 I'm attempting to have all the information populate in a text box for the user to verify their information. For some reason, only certain information is transferring over. I've double check that that unique names are correct.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 09, 2017 at 04:54 PM
I checked that form, and I could not locate any URL with parameters. If that is not the form, please let us know which one is, so we can check further.
Also, please let us know which of the following workarounds you are trying to implement:
- nrdadminAnswered on July 09, 2017 at 05:00 PM
This is the demo link I've been working with. If you go through, fill out part of the form, on the second page where the user would confirm their information, not everything is transferring over.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 09, 2017 at 05:33 PM
I have cloned your form, this is what I found:
1) There is no submit button, so I had to add one to my clone version.
2) The pre-populated data through field parameters is being submitted:
Can you please try adding the submit button to your form, and then can you allow us to do a real submission through link you share, the pre-populated data should be submitted as well.
- nrdadminAnswered on July 09, 2017 at 06:05 PM
The submit button has no bearing on the issue I'm having.
The information is not transferring over to the second page.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 09, 2017 at 07:17 PM
In order to fix the issue, please set the "Clear hidden fields values" to "Don't clear":
- nrdadminAnswered on July 09, 2017 at 07:44 PM