- hidvigroupAsked on August 09, 2012 at 06:13 AM
Jotform is a perfect formbuilder, thank you for your existing ;)
I need help with a checkbox in my form. It´s a paypal payment.
I want the box named "fast avgift per order 99SEK" to always be checked, and the customer shall not be able to uncheck it.
I also want the total cost to include the 99sek when they choose from the quantity list I have so it´s hanging on to paypal payment page.
I just have one form on my account @jotform.
Can you help me?!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 01:39 PM
Please have a look at the solution provided by my colleague in this thread and if you need assistance implementing the solution in your form, be sure to let us know.
- hidvigroupAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 06:02 AM
I have tried your solution to copy past the other form but i´m really not getting it work..
Would you please help me implementing the solution in my form.
I want the box that cost 99 sek "administration - orderavgift" always to be checked.
Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 06:56 AM
There's a dirty trick for that but there's a slight glitch as it wont show the total value on the initial load of the form. If you'd like to use this trick, please follow this guide.
1. Insert a Free Text HTML tool in your form, it's under Power Tools.
2. Open it and paste this code:
However, if you'd like to use the proper way of achieving this function, you can check my colleague's, (Wayne) guide here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/99179-How-can-I-require-1-of-the-products-listed-to-be-purchased#99437
Hope this works for you. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 07:00 AM
Ok, I just realize that my trick will no longer work anymore as it wont send the value to Paypal. Anyway, please follow Wayne's solution here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/99179-How-can-I-require-1-of-the-products-listed-to-be-purchased#99437
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 07:56 AM
Thanks for your input.
After a bit of trial and error, I was able to get NeilVicente's solution to work in this clone of your form. Mind you, it's not foolproof because a user knowing about prepopulation and not wanting to check that item could simply omit the last part of the URL! But short of using the source code method referred to by my colleague, I think it's the best we can do.
Anyway, to implement Neil solution in your own form, please do the following:
1. Load the form into the form builder, click its payment field and then click Free Text (HTML). This will ensure that the free text field is inserted immediately below the payment field, without your having to drag it into position after adding it.
3. Replace all of your current injected CSS with the following:
4. (Optional) To remove the background highlighting when the form's fields are hovered over, while on the "Setup & Embed" tab, go to Preferences > Field Styles > Highlight Effect > select Disabled > Close Settings
5. Save the form
- hidvigroupAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 08:57 AM
Thank you @abajan!
I have now followed yor 4 steps to have the boxed check in my form,
But it still isn´t. whats wrong? Have I missed something?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 09:55 AM
Wayne (abajan) forgot to give you the URL that will pre-select the required product in your form:
Funny as this is the same mistake I made on the related thread referred to by my colleague :)
Anyway, if you are going to embed your form, simply append ?fyllI[id]=1010 to the URL in the form's embed codes.
For more information about URL prepopulation, please refer to this guide.
- hidvigroupAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 10:26 AM
But it´s now not possible in the att field to choose quantity. "välj antalet bilder du laddat upp" it´s stuck on 1.?
Välj antalet bilder du laddat upp19.00 SEK
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 Antal
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 13, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Sorry if I missed that. Anyway, I went ahead and modified abajan's codes so that the invisible box that prevents unchecking of 'Administration' will not cover the quantity dropdown of the first product.
By the way, make sure that these conditions are followed in your form:
1. The Free Text that contains the codes should not be deleted
2. This Free Text should stay positioned after the payment tool
3. The required product should always be last in your product list
- hidvigroupAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 07:29 AM
But now it´s possible for customers to uncheck the Administration checkbox?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 07:33 AM
The height of the free text element probably needs adjusting. One of my colleagues or I will look into it later for you.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 07:47 AM
In behalf of my colleague's, I have taken the chance to edit your form. The said check box can now be checked/unchecked (just like how it works normally), kindly check your form.
Do let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!
- hidvigroupAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 08:10 AM
Hmm, the administration button shell not be able to choose uncheck ;)
1. The administration (99sek) checkbox shell always be checked. the customer shell not supose to uncheck.
2. The quantity list (välj antalet bilder ladda upp) can they choose from 1-99 on the list.
So minimum order always start at 99sek.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 08:16 AM
I just undo my changes :)
I'll leave this to my colleague's or I'll get back to you later.
Thank you for your patience!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 17, 2012 at 08:50 AM
My bad, I've missed your point. I think my colleague's have already explained everything. Your form does work fine here: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/22192645875361?fyllI%5B%5D%5Bid%5D=1010
The two changes that you've just mentioned was already applied by my colleagues? Can you check if that form is OK now?
Sorry for the confusion. :)
- hidvigroupAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 07:22 AM
Perfect! now the field á 99 SEK is auto checked and not possible to uncheck, and they can choose in the other field quantity from 1-50 á 19 sek...
I just made som changes in my form and the changes is not showing on my webbpage...?
I just change the coulor, add on text field and on i agree button in the end.
What did I miss this time ;)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 07:52 AM
Changing the src (source) of the iFrame from http://form.jotformeu.com/form/22192645875361?fyllI[id]=1010 to http://www.jotformeu.com/form/22192645875361?fyllI[id]=1010 should resolve the problem (knock wood :). However, should it not, do let us know.
- hidvigroupAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 09:05 AM
It didn´t work. @abajan
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 04:20 PM
Your have two iFrames in your code. Please remove the second one in order to solve the problem.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- hidvigroupAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 04:41 PM
I need further assistance;)
Now is the administration and order box (99sek) able by customer to be unchecked. not right.
Then I have got a field over the I agree field at the end. jag godkänner. its stand enter tex here "click here in english" what´s that.
Thank u guys, almost done!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 21, 2012 at 08:59 PM
It should be fixed now. Kindly check.
Feel free to let us know if you have further questions. Thank you!
- hidvigroupAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 07:53 AM
Not working perfect... The customer can still uncheck the administration button(99sek). That should not be possible..
Thank u for helping me!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 09:46 AM
It does seem to work fine here, Chrome and FF. Anyway I made some adjustments, can you please recheck? http://www.jotformeu.com/form/22192645875361?fyllI[id]=1010
- hidvigroupAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 09:53 AM
I have tried explorer and safari and then it´s not working. still able to uncheck that box..?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 10:23 AM
I was able to replicate the issue on IE browsers. We'll see what we can do about this. We'll be right back. :)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Should be fine now. Kindly recheck.