- fredcohenAsked on August 09, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Hi, How do i generate the voucher codes.. and tell the system which ones are valid ? how do i enter them in? And do i need a URL inorder for customers to fill it out?
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 02:04 PM
Hi,You can do this by setting up conditions on the field where you want the voucher to be keyed-in.
1. Goto My Forms page.
2. Select Condtions.
3. Select Show / Hide a from field.
4. Select the conditions you want.
You can check on the link below on how to create unique ID for your forms;
https://www.jotform.com/answers/65713-Is-there-a-way-to-add-a-visible-counter-of-form-submissionsHope this helps. Thank you
- fredcohenAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 02:25 PM
How do i put all my voucher codes in bulk example: jack123 i want to make the form only accept this code.
- fredcohenAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 02:28 PM
Can i contain multiple vouchers instead of adding new rules ?
- pinoytechAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 05:33 PM
You can't add multiple voucher code at a time, you should add new rules for each code to achieved that:
- fredcohenAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 06:15 PM
And up to how many rules can i add up to? I cant upload a batch of voucher codes at a time ? And is it possible i can tell which voucher was used?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 07:52 PM
As we do not have a voucher system in place, the workaround provided above is the only way to go.
More scripts being executed = more computer resources (memory) the browser need.
And is it possible i can tell which voucher was used?
Yes, it is possible. The voucher code field is in fact a simple textbox, used voucher codes will be saved to your form's submissions page. You can also look it up on the notification emails you receive for each submission.