- lumahailuv67Asked on July 10, 2017 at 11:23 AM
I just created a contact form that has an upload file option. We really need this for people to send their artwork with submission of the form. Unfortunately, I can't get it to work. When I hit on the pick file button nothing happens.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 10, 2017 at 02:11 PM
I checked the Page URL you have provided and it is working properly on my end. I did a test submission and I didn't encounter any problem or issue uploading a file. Here's a test screen animation:
Please try increasing the Limit File Size. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Select the File Upload field and click the Properties icon.
3. Go to the Options tab and change the Limit File Size to your own preferences.
For more information regarding on the Limit File Size, please visit this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/33-Changing-the-File-Upload-Size-Limit
If you're referring to this form (http://www.jotform.us/form/71903709684162) please replace the field with a new one. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/332-How-to-Create-File-Upload-Forms
Hope that helps. Please contact us again if you have questions or need further assistance.
- lumahailuv67Answered on July 10, 2017 at 03:26 PM
Working great now - figured it out after a few more tries.
Thank you for your help.