- mosby_mAsked on July 10, 2017 at 12:12 PM
We are really having a lot of trouble with this app and I don’t think we will use it any further or in the future again. The email is correct for our PayPal account and the IPN is enabled and the payments are still not going through and our paypal account is perfectly fine and we’ve tried other tools such as donations, etc.. and it’s working fine with that and other apps we’ve used. I just want to make sure that if we delete the submissions we have currently(that not one payment has gone through with) that it won’t charge them later since we’ve just completed all of them? We are going to run there payment with a different method and I want to ensure that they won’t be getting charged twicePage URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 10, 2017 at 02:57 PM
I have checked your JotForm and see that it is currently disabled. As I check the submissions, it seems that you have completed the submissions that the payments were not completed. Did you receive any payments for these submissions? If so, can you please check whether the IPN for these transactions were sent by following the steps below:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Click Profile > Instant Payment Notification Preferences
3. Under the IPN Settings page, click IPN History
4. Select "All (Last 28 Days") for the date
5. Check if any IPN has a status that is not "Sent"
Otherwise, you can safely use another payment method. If you can enable the form or clone it to your account we can test it further to assist you.