- Cheshire_InvitationsAsked on July 10, 2017 at 12:21 PM
I have already contacted jotform with an unsuccessful outcome.
I use jotform via ebay for my personalised products. However, when a customer goes to submit via their mobile (seems to be working via desktop) the form gets stuck on the capacha with the wheel continuously swirling.
The outcome of this being my customers cannot submit the form.
Can you please help as an urgent matter? This has been ongoing for a month with no successful resolution. I have over 100 listings so need to sort this so I can work on changing all of them
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on July 10, 2017 at 12:51 PM
I cloned your form and edited it a little.
I took out the invalid conditions and the condition of "design number 1".
I then did a test on an iphone and it works:
Try this form on your mobile:
- Cheshire_InvitationsAnswered on July 10, 2017 at 01:43 PMHi thanks for your message
I have several different forms so what do I need to do to resolve the rest
of them, as they all have this problem
- Cheshire_InvitationsAnswered on July 10, 2017 at 01:43 PMPS. It is not resolved as I have just tried it and it is not working on my
phone (please see attached)
- AIDANAnswered on July 10, 2017 at 04:35 PM
Please note that your attachment didn't go through. Kindly try again by following our guide on how to post screenshots on our Support Forum here: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
Thank you in advance. We are awaiting your reply.