- VozzytechAsked on July 10, 2017 at 05:45 PM
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 10, 2017 at 09:06 PM
Yes you can - You may use any of our Payment Processors with the Free Plan. Feature-wise, anything a paid plan user can do, can be done by free plan users too. The only actual difference is the ability to remove the JotForm Footer branding which is solely available to paid plan users.
The main advantages come in the form of limits per plan. You can find the complete breakdown on our Pricing Page https://www.jotform.com/pricing
To sum it up, on the Free Plan, you can:
1. Create 5 forms (account-wide / lifetime)
2. 100 Submissions (per month)
3. 10 Submissions with Payments (per month)
4. 100 MB Available Space (account-wide / lifetime)
5. 1,000 Form Views (per month)
6. 500 Total Submission Storage (account-wide / lifetime)
All monthly limits get replenished on the 1st day of each month.
Related guide: Understanding-Your-Account-Usage-and-Limits
In case you have other questions, just ask 😉