- ilkabalkAsked on August 09, 2012 at 02:15 PM
My form has a lot of questions, that won't go into access because it's too many columns. A lot of the columns stem from a table with 20 or so rows and 8 columns, and I hate to have to regenerate the layout in excel through lookup or in access. However, the pdf breaks the pages in the middle of that table, which is not easy to read that way.
If there is a way to export into word, I think I could format this easier to suit my needs.
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 03:14 PM
You can download the submitted reports in different types as shown below
There are seven (7) different types of reports that can be created in JotForm
1. Excel report
2. CSV report
3. Grid listing report (web browser based excel-like function that cannot be edited)
4. HTML table listing report (with sorting functions)
5. Calendar Listing report (this only shows up when a form has a calendar field)
6. RSS listing report
7. Visual Builder report (If you wish your report to have graphs, you can have your statistical reports here)
You can find more details in this link: http://jotform.com/help/chapter-6-Reports