- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 11, 2017 at 12:42 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your form's auto-responder email alert and you have configured it correctly. I could not test the form by sending a test submissions because of DocuSign widget login requirement but you should receive auto-responder email alert.
If the issue persists, I would also suggest you to please change the "Sender Email" to email@example.com ans see if that solves your problem. Please check the screenshot below:
Do get back to us if you do not receive autoresponder email with firstname.lastname@example.org sender email as well.
We will wait for your response.
- OneSeedExpeditionsAnswered on July 17, 2017 at 02:44 PMThank you - is it possible to cc both the client email and the
email@example.com email address when the confirmation email is sent?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 17, 2017 at 03:10 PM
If you want to send only one notification to both, please do the following:
1) Get your "E-mail" field's unique name: https://www.jotform.com/help/146-How-to-Find-Field-IDs-and-Names
2) Create a condition to trigger the notification, and include the unique name of the "E-mail" field separated by a comma and space: https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-Send-Email-Based-on-User-s-Answer
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.