- MummySOSLtdAsked on July 11, 2017 at 01:09 AM
Can I make it so that each drop down option can only be used once?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Perform Form Calculation in the Matrix Field?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 11, 2017 at 03:01 AM
Yes, you can change the Input Table field to Drop Down. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Select the Input Table field and click the Properties icon.
3. Go to the Fields tab and select the drop down in the Input Type section.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, please contact us again.