- ethinkireneAsked on July 11, 2017 at 05:41 AM
we get some replys from the china user saying they are not able to access jotform.
Could you help us to solve this problem?
Thank you very much!
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on July 11, 2017 at 08:18 AM
Are you sure that you are sharing the right URL of your form with your user? Also, when I check the censored status on greatfirewallofchina.org, everything seems working properly:
Could you please check it again and let us know if the problem persists?
- ethinkireneAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 05:43 AMHi, this is the image we have, the url works here .
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 08:57 AM
May I suggest you try also sharing your forms first to your users using its direct URL. This way you will be able to find out if JotForm is really working or not in China.
Let us know if issue persist even when using the form actual URLs.
We were not able to see the image you shared on your last response. I suggest you follow the step on the user guide on how to include image in your response below.
- ethinkireneAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 11:43 PMHi ,
the reason why i change the url is because our participants can’t open the page
our participants in china tried the following two links and response that they are not able to open the url.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 03:43 AM