- KotovicAsked on August 09, 2012 at 05:36 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 05:45 PM
You might like to take a look at our user guide article for more detailed information: http://www.jotform.com/help/41-Finding-out-E-mail-Address-used-for-submission-notifications
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime.
- KotovicAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 06:20 PMI changed the recipient settings (email address) - clicked "Finish" and saved. I sent test email and I keep getting it (as I was the first recipient while building form). Does is take time to update?
- AtacanCAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 06:30 PM
Yes, Test Email button sends the email to the account email, not to the recipient you entered. This change was made recently to prevent spam. I've just checked your form and you have successfully changed the recipient email.
- KotovicAnswered on August 20, 2012 at 12:55 PMI have another problem. I uploaded my website and the form opens properly in Safari, but does not in Firefox: the Submit, Clear and Print do not show on the page. The website is www.titleclear.org
Can you help me with this? Thanks!
- pinoytechAnswered on August 20, 2012 at 01:17 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. To solve the problem, all you need to do is edit/update your form code that you embed into your website and increase the height of your forms iFrame. Instead of height: 100% change to height: 1100px.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
- KotovicAnswered on August 20, 2012 at 02:09 PMThanks for your help. I really appreciate the fast response!
- KotovicAnswered on August 20, 2012 at 02:24 PMI guess I do have another question:) Where do I go to do this? Can't seem to find where to change the height of the IFrame. Thanks
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 20, 2012 at 06:29 PM
You have to do that in your web page editor. Can you please share with us the URL where the form is embedded?