- FosterMomAsked on August 09, 2012 at 07:43 PM
About a week or so ago I put in a work request regarding problems receiving the notifications for my forms. The fix was to take my comcast email address off your bounce list. I began receiving the Contact Us forms but not the notifications from the other 3. Can you please check to make sure my email address is cleared for them as well?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 09, 2012 at 08:10 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.
As far as I can see, your @comcast email is not listed in our bounced list.
I think that your problem is related to Comcast filtering system. In order to solve the issue, please configure your form Notifications to use real Sender E-mail: email@example.com (it is usually not required for Autoresponders).
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification".
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom).
Sender E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Click "Finish" button.
Your Contact Us form is already configured to use that Sender E-mail.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.