- pasha1Asked on January 19, 2011 at 03:02 PM
I am a web developer looking to set up accounts for forms with my clients near future if I do so how can I make my forms for my clients to be customized and is it possible to remove the jotform logo when they recive email confermation or so?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 20, 2011 at 07:38 AM
To remove JotForm logo from the default email, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on the logo on the email body, and then click on "Delete" key in your keybord.
5. Finish and Save the form.