- getstartedukAsked on July 12, 2017 at 07:32 AM
Hi, great platform!
We are trying to create a long form which will capture all of the info we need from our customers.
The customer will be given the option of whether they would like a particular service eg. Website design? Yes - No
If the customer chooses 'Yes' a new set of fields appear. If the customers chooses 'No' the form continues on to the next options/fields.
Is this possible? Hope that all makes sense!
- sercangunonuAnswered on July 12, 2017 at 08:50 AM
Jotform has a guide for show hide condition logic. If you want to look this guide, you can find via this link: Show or Hide
I have a Demo Form for you: Show or Hide Demo Form
1. I used the Single Choice field.
2. And I added email field.
3. Choose the Settings after that Conditions and Show/Hide Field
4. In the next window, add your rule and action field. In this window, I choose the "Are you a designer" Single Choice field. If user answer is "Yes" then E-mail field will be hidden. If the answer is "No" E-mail field will be shown.
If you need further assistance please let us know. We will be happy to help. Thank you.