- Erin L. MoranAsked on July 12, 2017 at 11:27 AM
When I added Stripe as my payment gateway, it didn't allow me to use the widget I would like listing multiple buttons with suggested amounts. Is this something that can take place?
Erin L. Moran
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 12, 2017 at 01:49 PM
Please take note that you can only have 1 payment integration on a single form. You will not be able to add another payment processor if there's an existing one.
It is possible to have multiple payment fields on a single form. However, this requires you to create multiple forms and then embed it to the main form using the iFrame embed widget. Please check this guide: How-to-Create-a-Basic-Multiple-Payment-form
Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.
- emoranAnswered on July 12, 2017 at 02:43 PMHi Jan,
I may not have made that very clear...and my apologies for that. I will
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 12, 2017 at 03:46 PM
It seems that your post is incomplete. If you're still having issues, please let us know. You can go directly to this thread (https://www.jotform.com/answers/1197378) and post your reply.
- emoranAnswered on July 12, 2017 at 04:43 PMHello,
I tried to follow the link above and it took me to the reply page, but then
it redirected me almost immediately to my form page. Is this the correct
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 12, 2017 at 05:28 PM
I have provided 2 links on this thread, which one of them are you referring to?
I set this thread as public so that you'll be able to open it.
Let us know if you're still having issues. Thank you.
- emoranAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 09:28 AM
Sorry for any confusion on this thread!
We are only planning to use Stripe as our payment processor. I was just wondering if it was at all possible to add multiple donation amount options--the button widget within the Stripe integration? When I tried to do that...it looked like it was not possible.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 12:03 PM
Yes, it is possible to have multiple amount donation in the payment settings. You just need to create a product for each level of donation. If you want a custom textbox wherein your users will enter the preferred amount, then you can add an option to a product.
1. In the Product options, create a new product.
2. Put your preferred Product Name. After that set the Price to (1.00).
3. After that, click the "Add" button in the "Add a Quantity Selector" option.
4. In the Quantity Selector, set it as "Text Box" and put a default quantity of "1". Click the "Save Quantity" button after.
5. When you're done, click the "Save Product" button.
Here's the result:
Related guide: How-to-Add-Options-to-Payment-Forms
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- emoranAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 12:06 PM
Thank you, Jan! This is very helpful.
I plan to complete this process later on today, so if I have any additional questions I will follow up.
Thank you again,