- Leslie RichardsonAsked on July 12, 2017 at 02:15 PM
I couldn't remember my password so I reset it. Once reset, I got the message 'Login failed - SUSPENDED'. I'm not sure why my account is suspended when I barely use it. Can I get someone to fix this? I was going to just sign up with a new account, but it won't take my email since it's associated with my existing account.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 12, 2017 at 03:30 PM
Scams. You agree that you will not use JotForm or any form(s) you create using JotForm for scamming purposes to attract, lure, or illegally obtain payment of any sort from others by unjustifiable means such as posting a jotform as a money-making program on a classified ads site as an example of that. Any account reported or found doing so will be immediately suspended.
Phishing. You agree that Company may terminate your JotForm Service immediately if a form's purpose is found to be deceptively obtaining: sensitive credit card information, social security numbers, user login credentials, or other sensitive personal information. All these activities are considered as Phishing and any account along with the violating forms will be suspended immediately.
The Phishing system detected a phishing form that uses copyrighted logo (i.e. American Express) to attract and obtain illegal payments using the form.
You will have to comply to the terms first and remove all those pretense logo in your form before we can request for re-activation of your account.
- jetsetters25Answered on July 12, 2017 at 03:40 PM
Okay thanks. I didn't realize I uploaded the wrong logo. How to I comply to the terms if I can't login?
- Leslie RichardsonAnswered on July 12, 2017 at 03:44 PMOkay, so can I get is unsuspended so I have the opportunity to fix it?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 12, 2017 at 05:18 PM
In order for me to reactivate your account, I have removed the logo from the form in question and also from another form in your account that also has it.
The suspension of your account is already lifted and you should be able to access your account and forms again. If you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again anytime.
- Carlos ValenteAnswered on August 25, 2017 at 07:55 AMLogin failed - SUSPENDED for me too ??
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 25, 2017 at 10:03 AM
We will be addressing your issue on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1232443
- DehronAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 02:29 PM
Hey my account is suspended as well. Can't login to submit ticket. Can you help with this please?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 02:39 PM
We will be addressing your concern in another thread.
Please click this link to go to that thread.
- micahAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 12:44 AM
I have not received any notification however my account appears to be suspended. This is my 4th attempt to submit a request for assistance as the "Contact Us" denied my previous submissions citing that I needed to login and I was also denied being able to create a thread.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 03:47 AM
It seems that you reported he same issue multiple times. Please see an answer that my colleague provide you on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1286419
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 04:47 AM
I moved your question to a separate thread - https://www.jotform.com/answers/1289364