- J3671029rAsked on August 10, 2012 at 02:35 PM
I have over a 1000 submissions this month. So I went in and paid again for the service yesterday, then today I got an email that my account would be closed on Monday. What the heck? I already paid for another month of service!!!!!!!!!!!
Email from you today:
Dear Jerome Robinson,
You have currently reached the limits of your account. Your forms will be disabled Monday at 12pm EST. Premium accounts are limited to 1000 submissions per month.
Upgrade your account today to continue using JotForm; receive submissions, collect payments from your users and have more upload space. Upgrading is quick and easy:
Thanks for using JotForm,
Email from you yesterday!
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on August 10, 2012 at 03:05 PM
That sounds very frusterating and i'm certain that Jotform would apologize for the problem as well as the fact that although they are very busy it seems, I'm certain that they are working hard to get to your issue as soon as possible. Based on what your showing and refering to it seems like an internal server and payment issue may have not gone through completely or perhaps may have become overloaded due to too many users on the website.
In order to help you to resolve the issue I would like to advise you to begin taking these steps if you have not already done so:
1. Check or Call your Bank for verification that the payment was correctly processed and went through.
2. Check your account to see if it says Free, Basic, or Premium Membership status. If it says that you have Premium then you should be fine and I would recommend checking your current forms statistics just to be sure as well.
3. If not, then I recommend that you physically forward and attach a copy of the email you recieved of confirmation of payment, a copy of your bank statement with the charge to your account from JotForm, and a copy of the original email that says your account will be disabled.
4. Foward the Items in 3. to: email@example.com
All of this may take some time but I am sure JotForm will respond and resolve your issue as soon as possible. Hope this helps.
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 10, 2012 at 03:07 PM
We apologize for inconvenience this issue has caused you.
Please note that your account has 1040 forms against 1000 which is the allowed limit, a reason why the account was on Overlimit. The account's form submission quota is reset once every first day of the month and therefore this means that your accumulated quota will reset on 1/9/2012.
I have for now reset your account's form submission quota and you can now be able to login and access your submissions.
It seems that you account receives higher form submissions and therefore need to upgrade to Professional account for higher form quota allocation.
You can check the prices of the the professional package package on these links:
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 10, 2012 at 03:42 PM
Also, as Kade informed you above. You can add captcha feature in your form to ensure serious users fill and send the form and not spammers. See the screenshot below;
Captcha prevents spam submissions