- hprinzAsked on July 12, 2017 at 10:10 PM
Whenever I try to preview my forms, a page appears that says "DNS cannot be found." Is this a normal problem or an issue on my end?
- CharlieAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 02:22 AM
Upon checking your account, I see you are located in China. It's possible that the domain assigned on the form is being blocked or censored by your government's firewall.
Could you please share us a screenshot of the error message and the console in your browser?
Here's how you can open your browser's console:
1. Open your form on a new tab.
2. Right click on it and select "Inspect".
3. Find the tab "Console" and click it.
4. Refresh the page and see if there are any errors that will show up.
It is also possible that this might be related more to your ISP, I suggest try connecting to a different network like your mobile data and open the form from there.
We'll wait for your response.