- mmiloslavichAsked on July 12, 2017 at 11:23 PM
I want to show the $ Sign in a file in order to show prices. How can I do it ?
- sercangunonuAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 05:02 AM
We have widgets for this. You can use both Masked Input and Form Calculation widget.
Masked Input Widget
1. Click the add form elements on the left side. In the Widgets tab, search Masked Input.
2. Click the Widget Settings and customize your Masked Input.
Form Calculation Widget
1. I added my Demo Form Short text entry and Form Calculation Widget
2. In the Form Calculation Widget Settings, I wrote the $ sign and click Add Field button. Choose Short Text Entry field.
3. Click the 3 dots and in the options tab, you can edit Form Calculation.
If you need further assistance please let us know. We will be happy to help. Thank you.
- SvenAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 07:31 AM
As @sercangunonu mentioned, you can either use the form calculation widget and just add a $ to prefix the calculation, or use our masked input widget. Please let us know if you need any further help.