- solitaire123Asked on July 13, 2017 at 02:38 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 04:27 AM
To add a Placeholder to the Long Text Entry field, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Select the field and click the Properties icon.
3. You can edit the Placeholder in the Advanced tab.
If you're referring to the Text Area field. Unfortunately, there's no option to put a Placeholder in the Properties section. You can only add a Text you prefer.
Hope that helps.