- RedDawgAsked on August 10, 2012 at 03:27 PM
I would like to create, for want of a better term, a "Website Registration Form or Membership/Use form. In other words, when people access my web site, primarily, but not necessarily by its index.html link, I would like them to have to enter some basic information such as Name and email address before they are allowed access to the remainder of the site. Also, when they click on any external search links that would ordinarily have taken them to internal web pages that would otherwise normally have been accessed via the built-in site navigation menu, I would like for this form to "pop-up" and require completion, except for any non-required fields, before access to those pages is allowed. Is this possible with JotForm and what form do I begin with? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 10, 2012 at 05:14 PM
You can also create registration forms using the JotForm Template gallery. Please check it out and start creating your registration form.
As for accessing your website that will require initial "enter" of basic information, let me clarify to you first that it should not be a kind of login form as this is not supported. You can create your own website login page, but it should be not using the jotform form.
Here are the steps which I think you wanted to happen on your website.
1. Deploy Registration/Membership form to collect user informations
2. Use Names and email address as means of access information to allow entry on the website main page.
3. Use pop-up or lightbox/feedback form for external page screen.
Hope this help.
Please inform us if have more inquiry or need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 19, 2016 at 07:30 AM
Hello نجده محمد عباس,
I have moved your question to another thread. We'll take care of your concern there.
- DionelouAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 07:18 AM