- marcellobrazilAsked on July 13, 2017 at 07:56 AM
In this field I would like to change the language of "Escolher arquivo - Nenhum arquivo selecionado" to english. But I dont want to change all the form, just that field.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 12:25 PM
I have checked your last edited JotForm and see that there is no file upload field on the form. However, if you want to edit the field label, you may open the form in edit mode and then change the field label by clicking on it. Please see the screencast below that can help you with it.
Hope this information helps!
- marcellobrazilAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 12:29 PM
in page 8
I wanna change the language in the box. I wanna write everthing in english.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 02:06 PM
If I can understand correctly, you want to change the text in the file upload field?
Please, do note that the text displayed there changes based on the browser's language settings, for example, on my end the text appears in English:
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the language of such field; however, if you want we could forward this to our second level as feature request, please let us know.
- marcellobrazilAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 02:37 PM