- marcellobrazilAsked on July 13, 2017 at 10:00 AM
I dont know why, but all my forms dont have anymore the layout of the Blue envelope, can you check for me please what happenned?
- marcellobrazilAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 10:05 AM
Now It is okay, but I am worried that will happen again. What can probably cause that?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 12:47 PM
I checked your forms and confirmed, the envelope is showing now.
I'm not sure what happened, but I see the forms are shared, maybe some changes were made by the owner?
- marcellobrazilAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 12:50 PM
what do you mean with sharing? I was the only person that edited the form
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 02:15 PM
Your account marcellobrazil is sub account of account flaviafigueiredo. All forms that you see on your account are created on account flaviafigueiredo and are shared with your account.
Maybe changes were made from account flaviafigueiredo.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- marcellobrazilAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 02:36 PM
I have both acess, nothing changed in flaviafigueiredo
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 13, 2017 at 02:48 PM
If no one else has access to your accounts and if you did not edit them, maybe there as a temporary issue on our end.
If it happens again, please let us know and provide us ID of the form you have issues with.