- EdAsked on August 10, 2012 at 06:37 PM
Is it possible for submissions to be routed to multiple email addresses?
- AtacanCAnswered on August 10, 2012 at 06:41 PM
Yes, it's possible. Please take a look at this User Guide Article for more information.
Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
- CalloManAnswered on August 10, 2012 at 08:01 PM
I put the commas in between the email addresses BUT when I send a test email it only goes to the first email on the list. How do I know it is working without filling out the entire form and making payment?
- AtacanCAnswered on August 10, 2012 at 08:03 PM
If you hit the ''Test Email'' buton, system will only send the test email to your accounts email address. This change has been made recently to prevent spam. Can you please provide us the form ID or URL? I would like to check your form if you don't mind.
Looking forward to hear from you.
- CalloManAnswered on August 10, 2012 at 08:05 PM
- AtacanCAnswered on August 10, 2012 at 08:13 PM
I've made the necessary changes on your form. It should be working fine by now. You just needed to hit the space button after the comma while separating the recipient emails.. As i mentioned above, if you hit the Test Email button, it will only send the test email to the account owners email.
- CalloManAnswered on August 10, 2012 at 08:17 PM