- revadigitalAsked on August 11, 2012 at 06:33 AM
Hi, I just added a form using the lightbox style and one of my fields is disappearing. There is a Template ID field that is supposed to display above the Download URL field, it shows up then instantly disappears. That's problem 1. Problem 2 is the scrollbars, the preview I see in Jotform does not show scrollbars but it has them when I implement the form on my website.
So my questions are:
1. Why is my Template ID field disappearing and how to fix that?
2. How to get rid of those ugly scrollbars?
Form in question can be seen at templatetuningservice.com by clicking the large grey button.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 11, 2012 at 06:55 AM
Please try to remove the number "2" on your lightbox form code under src attribute. Check the highlighted number below for a guide.
windowTitle:'Contact Us/Submit a Ticket',
<a class="lightbox-22213530040130 leftmargin" style="cursor:pointer;color:blue;text-decoration:underline;"><img src="themes/bartik/promo/images/ordernowbig.png" /></a>
Let us know if this doesn't fix everything. Thank you!
- revadigitalAnswered on August 11, 2012 at 07:26 AM
- revadigitalAnswered on August 11, 2012 at 08:24 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 11, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Hello, can you try putting back the '2' in src="//jotform.us/min/g=feedback" so it will look like this again:
In addition, the shadow border on the lightbox seems to hide behind your youtube video. To fix this, please add &wmode=opaque to the source parameter in your youtube iframe:
Please let us know if you have further questions.
- revadigitalAnswered on August 11, 2012 at 02:46 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 11, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Adding this piece of css code just one line ahead of your page </head> tag might remove the scrollbars.
overflow: hidden !important;
Another way is to declare this css codes on your style.css file. Here's how it looks if you'd choose to add this code on your style.css
Let us know the result so that we can further assist you if needed. Thank you!
- revadigitalAnswered on August 12, 2012 at 09:29 AM
Worked like a charm :) Thanks!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on August 12, 2012 at 10:07 AM
Glad to hear it. Cheers! :)
- SOSYAnswered on August 12, 2012 at 12:03 PM
- javierfAnswered on August 12, 2012 at 12:26 PM
do you have a question?