- Driggins04Asked on July 13, 2017 at 11:51 PM
I was watching a jotform on youtube and they have tool buttons. I'm trying to add my terms and conditions to a form for my client. I'm confused. Please help.
- SvenAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 03:29 AM
It's probably because the video is of our older version of JotForm, the form tools is the equivalent of form elements, in order to add the terms and conditions widget, please click on the elements button on the far left of your form builder, navigate to the widgets tab, and you'll be able to see the terms and conditions widget. Please see images below:
Hope this helps, let us know if you need any further help.
- Driggins04Answered on July 17, 2017 at 06:43 PMHi Sevn,
Thank you so much for replying. I did exactly what you said but everytime I
hit the terms and conditions it pull up something else. I'm trying to
have my clients to agree to the terms and conditions for my Company. If
I'm not making any sense please give me a call at 678-459-5027 I'm so
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 17, 2017 at 10:05 PM
If you want to show the terms inside the form, you can paste them in a Text Field:
Let us know if you need more help.
- Driggins04Answered on July 18, 2017 at 01:43 PMHi David,
so in the tex box paste the terms and condition pdf file, but how can i get
my client to agree to the terms.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 02:25 PM
You can do it by using any of our signature widgets, please check this guide: https://support.jotform.com/help/433-How-to-Add-an-E-Signature-to-Your-Form
- Driggins04Answered on July 19, 2017 at 04:43 AMI finally got it, Thank you
- SvenAnswered on July 19, 2017 at 05:29 AM
You're very welcome, glad to know that your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you need any further help.