- revadigitalAsked on August 11, 2012 at 08:47 AM
My forms are not sending me all the details. And there's some other language in the emails I am getting with the message at the bottom "Do you like Wouterplanet?" And it's signed, Greetings Wouterplanet. I have attached a screenshot.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 11, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Upon checking your form, I have noticed that the email alert notification of the form has different form elements compared to the contents of the actual form.
A quick solution to this is to replace the existing notification with a new one.
You can find on this user guide the instructions on deleting notifications/auto responders: https://www.jotform.com/help/132-How-to-Delete-Notifications-Autoresponder
You can add a new notification by editing your form and doing the following steps:
1. Click Email Alerts
2. Click the Add New Email button
3. Select Notification Email
4. Enter the correct information on the Recipient E-mail field on the lower right, also the sender information on the upper left, then click the Next button
Note: It would be best to use email@example.com for better receipt of emails.
5. Optional: Feel free to edit the contents of your notification (subject line and/or content).
6. Click the Finish button and then save your form.
Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance on this matter.
- WouterAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 01:53 PM
(if it is still relevant)
That part was on my form...
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 07, 2013 at 02:35 PM
Upon checking your form I see you already have edited and deleted that question
Let us know if you still need assistance
- BenAnswered on December 23, 2014 at 02:20 PM
Looking at the issue that was given by the thread creator, the issue was simply having an old email notification showing things differently than currently set on form, such as old fields.
Now since you have expressed that your jotforms have been hacked and that you have an account in less than a month I have created a new thread for you where we will assist you in taking a look at what had happened as we take security and privacy of people using our systems as well as integrity of our systems very seriously.
You can find the new thread here http://www.jotform.com/answers/481420 and we will be replying to it shortly.