- lpoahannahAsked on July 14, 2017 at 11:06 AM
I have received the same email 9 times that the same person has filled out my jot form- it's not doing it for anyone else. I think it has to be a glitch in the system. Can someone help?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 12:51 PM
It is possible that there's an issue on the user's browser. Please follow the suggestions below to prevent multiple or duplicate submissions:
1. Setting a Unique Submission in your form. This will prevent multiple submissions from the same IP or same browser. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/64-How-to-Set-Unique-Submissions-on-a-Form.
2. Setting a Unique Question so that the same value entered in the field will not be allowed to submit anymore. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/223-How-to-set-Form-Limits-Based-on-a-Unique-Question.
3. Insert a Captcha field in your form. This will prevent automatic submission in your form. The user needs to manually enter the correct value in order to submit the form.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.