- DLAFormsAsked on July 14, 2017 at 01:38 PM
I'm using JotForm for event registration, is there an option where a one person can register a group of people for the event without starting from scrath for each person?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 02:34 PM
You may add multiple fields then conditionally show a bunch of them depending on your user's choice. For example, if I'm in your shoes, I will setup the form as follows:
1. Build it the usual way where all the fields needed are added.
2. I'll add a Single Choice Field (Radio Button) that asks the user - Would you like to add another person?
3. If he answers YES, then I'll conditionally show a group of fields that need to be filled out for that added person.
Now, the setup above works well if you know beforehand how many people a user may add (e.g. 3, 4, or 10 max). However, if you will be allowing UNLIMITED entries for the registration, then you may need to use a widget that offers unlimited and multiple entries too.
There are a few options so I'll just list them all and let you decide what works best for your needs.
Related guide: How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form