- earlystartAsked on July 14, 2017 at 02:20 PM
How can I uncrypt the information on the form that we are trying to save and attach I am not being able to see the information included in the form because it is encrypted
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 02:51 PM
To decrypt the data, you will need to upload the encryption key specifically the jotform.key file that you've downloaded from the encryption wizard when you enable this feature in your form. If you have not yet downloaded the file, here's how:
1. In the form builder, go to SETTINGS > FORM SETTINGS > Click the Show More button > Set Encrypt Form Data to YES
If it's already set to Yes, switch it back to No then Yes to open the wizard
2. Once you set it to yes, the encryption wizard would appear. Click the "Create encryption keys for me" button to download your private key file.
3. Now, view your form submissions and use the encryption key to decrypt the submissions data.
Hope this helps!