- weworkopsAsked on July 14, 2017 at 02:59 PM
please help me - I am trying to download all logos to send to the printing company
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 03:19 PM
The files can be downloaded via form submissions page.
You can also use a 'Download All Uploads' option from the same page to receive an archive with the file uploads by email.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- weworkopsAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 08:43 PMHi,
I didn't ask anything about downloading uploads; you may want to make sure
this response is going to the right person.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 14, 2017 at 09:21 PM
The support forum replies are always emailed to the account email address, this is why you are getting the emails. Unfortunately, there is no way to attach different email addresses to the support inquiries.
Please note that the account email address can be changed from Account Profile page:
- weworkopsAnswered on July 17, 2017 at 10:43 AMThanks Mike,
Not sure what happened, but my email should not have been switched in as
the account email. Please switch it back to whatever email was there
before—I am not the owner of the account or the person that should be
contacted for it.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 17, 2017 at 12:21 PM
According to our logs, the email address for this account has not been changed in the last year. I would recommend contacting the account owner to have them update the account email address to the appropriate address.