What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.

  • Profile Image

    Billing: I need to give you a new credit card number. The one you have is no longer vailid

    Asked by James Johnson  on July 14, 2017 at 04:13 PM

    This is for the Burroughs baseball Booster's club.

  • Profile Image
    JotForm Support

    Answered by Mike_G on July 14, 2017 at 04:34 PM

    You can change the credit card on file that you used for your account's subscription payment through the billing section of your account.

    Log in to your account and access https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/billing

    Then look for the Payment Method and click the Change Credit Card button.

    If you have other questions, please feel free to contact us again anytime.