- WebCentreAsked on August 12, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Having issues with my particular payment form (http://lapeercog.org/donate-here). On Jotform it says that we received the payment, but it doesn't show in my PayPal, so we didnt actually get the money...Page URL:
- javierfAnswered on August 12, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Are you completely sure the data you introduced in paypal's configuration asistant is correct?
it normally works perfectly.
I await your response.
- WebCentreAnswered on August 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM
Here's the thing...I've tested it and it works. So, somehow I have missed payments from a few people, however the form seems to be working. Not sure what the issue is here...
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 12, 2012 at 12:40 PM
According to your form http://form.jotformpro.com/jsform/21160632917954
This one is configured to recieve Paypal donations into your Paypal's email address info@lape****g.org
If your Paypal's email address is correct, you would need to enable IPN (Instant Payment Notifications), to enable it, please log into your Paypal account and then go to this link , follow the instructions from there
Should you need further assistance, let us know
- javierfAnswered on August 12, 2012 at 12:47 PM
I hope i could have been of help. I will be here for any further doubts or trouble you may have.
Follow the forums support guide that was sent to you.
- WebCentreAnswered on August 12, 2012 at 01:16 PM
So is there anyway I can still receive these past payments?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 12, 2012 at 01:27 PM
I am not sure if you will be able to view past payments after enabling IPN, I think you should contact Paypal support in order to findout why you haven't recieved your payments