- Jordan MurrayAsked on July 16, 2017 at 07:58 PM
We're in the market for a new form provider at the moment and have been looking at your options very closely.
Our main website can be viewed here: https://www.rspcansw.org.au/ . We are going to be launching our latest website refresh in the next month or two.
We just wanted to confirm a couple of features were available with JotForms, before we invest further. We've looked around online and it appears that these things should be possible, but again, just wanted to be certain.
1. Forms have Google Maps API integration. When you type in the address field and it allows the user to select their address pulled from the Google Maps API.
2. Duplicate forms. We will have a number of forms that are very similar and being able to duplicate a form and only update a couple of fields will be extremely useful.
3. Based on the above Full Name and Email section on this page, it appears that split fields are available on the one line? E.g. Full Name (text box) Email (text box)
4. Smart Forms. This one is very important as many of our teams are looking for forms that can be sent through to a certain email based on a conditional selection on the form.
E.g. If you select a your location on a job application from a drop down of choices, based on your selection, your form will be submitted to the location specific email rather than just submit the application to one single email for all location selections.
5. Multiple emails. Is it possible for a form to be submitted to multiple emails rather than just one designated email address?Also, we understand this maybe not be possible but wanted to see whether you had any charity discounts available?
Thanks so much for your time.
Digital Communications Producer
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 16, 2017 at 11:18 PM
1. Forms have Google Maps API integration.
2. Duplicate forms.
You can duplicate form in your account by taking advantage of our "Cloning" feature. You may like to take a look at the following guide which should help you in form cloning: https://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
3. split fields are available on the one line
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you mean to say that if Full Name field is available in one line? Yes you can add "Full Name" field in form and it will appear in one line.
If you mean to ask if you can place multiple fields in one line, it is also possible to achieve by taking advantage of our "Shrink" feature which will allow you to place form fields next to each other.
4. Smart Forms.
Yes, you can add conditions in your form to send submission emails to specific email address based on the selection of form fields. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-Send-Email-Based-on-User-s-Answer
5. Multiple emails.
Yes it is possible to send submission emails to multiple email addresses and here are the options available:
a. You can add multiple email addresses separated by comma & space in the "Recipient Email" of your form's notification email alert. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
b. Alternatively you can add new email alert and set it to send submission emails to desired email address. The following guide should help you how to add email alert in form: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
6. any charity discounts available?
Yes we do offer discounts to non-profits. I have moved this question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1200597